About Bernhard Tewes
“People come to me because they feel that I know what I’m talking about.”
It’s been a few years since I became a non-smoker from being a chain smoker. And all it took was one hypnosis session. Ever since then, I’ve been passionate about hypnosis and have undergone training all over the world. I’ve been working as a hypnotherapist, alternative practitioner for psychotherapy and hypnoanalyst in my practice “Kiez Hypnose” in Berlin since 2013. I’m also a mentor and trainer for prospective and established hypnotherapists.
In 2017, I developed HypnoBox, which is now the most comprehensive self-hypnosis app in the world. I felt that the products on offer in this area didn’t meet the requirements I had when it came to hypnosis and meditation apps. Thanks to HypnoBox, I can offer an effective concept to as many people as possible so they can change their emotional issues. And that’s a matter close to my heart, in my practice, in the app and as a speaker.
Hypno Innovation Award 2018
“Hypno-Innovation Award 2018” awarded by the International Hypnosis Congress in Zurich
- Dr. Norbert Preetz, Institute for Clinical Hypnosis Magdeburg (Master)
- Dr. Michael Yapko, USA, specialist in depression
- Dr. Edwin Yager, USA, Subliminal Therapy / Yager Code
- Dr. Gunther Schmidt, hypnosystemic trauma therapy, Heidelberg
- Dirk Treusch, HypnoPlus, Darmstadt
- ICHP – Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy, Sven Frank
- Child hypnosis, Kerstin Freudenberg, Vienna
- iEMDR, Ray Popoola, Zurich
- HypnoSex, Stephanie Schenk, Zurich
- The Simpson Protocol, Ines Simpson, Canada
- Active awake hypnosis, Claude Ribaux, Switzerland
- Mental Coaching, Thomas Baschab, Munich
- NLP Practitioner (certified by Richard Bandler, co-founder NLP)
- New Code NLP Practitioner (Certified by John Grinder, Co-Founder NLP)
- System23, Hypnotherapie23, Alexander Hartmann
- Nonverbal hypnosis (hypnogenic zones/mesmerism), Friedbert Becker
- Carcinos – support cancer therapy with hypnosis, Ina Ostroem
- Pain Control & First Aid with Hypnosis, Ina Ostroem, The Netherlands
- Ways out of addiction, Kerstin Freudenberg & Bernhard Tewes
- Instant Hypnosis, Sean Michael Andrews, USA
- Rapid hypnosis, Thimon von Berlepsch, Berlin
- National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH), largest and oldest hypnosis association in the world
- Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy—ICHP
- Institute for Clinical Hypnosis Magdeburg
- Member of the PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION OF HYPNOSIS THERAPISTS
- Member of the DHV, German Association for Hypnosis eV
Highly Recommended! Kiez Hypnose is absolutely transparent and well-founded and is just something very liberating, something that makes you happy while remaining very connected to reality.
Bernhard is a very knowledgeable and skilled practitioner and I recommend him to any one who is interested in delving into hypnosis and serious self-contemplation.
Bernhard really is a master of his trade. Even though I didn’t believe in a big change and I didn’t think I got into the trance deep enough, a problem I had struggled with for years has improved tremendously. (…) Completely different quality of life since then. Thanks Bernhard! (…)
Bernhard combines the two most important characteristics of a good therapist: 1) professionalism – you feel that you are in good hands with him, it is rare to find a therapist with so much specialist knowledge and 2) empathy – he skilfully addresses individual problems/questions and always has the right thing Therapy concept ready.(…)
I absolutely loved the session with Bernhard! He has a calm demeanor that makes you feel like you are in good hands. You can speak openly without feeling judged. Bernhard is very competent and I think his special method is very effective. I can only recommend Kiez Hypnose!
Inventor of the HypnoBox
The Hypnosis App
HypnoBox is the self-hypnosis revolution
HypnoBox is the most comprehensive German-speaking hypnosis app with which you can create your own individual sessions! Self-hypnosis using the HypnoBox app on almost all life topics.
You can download the HypnoBox app directly here: